The DePuy Spine Clinical Bursary is designed to encourage and promote the pursuit of dedicated Clinical Spine Fellowship Training. The Bursary funds are aimed to assist the successful applicants with the costs associated with attending an overseas fellow program.
There are 5 individual Bursaries available for awarded each year, each valued at $AUD15,000. To be eligible for consideration to be awarded a Bursary, applicants must satisfy the below criteria:
- Written confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance to a Spine Fellowship Program (confirmation to be in writing from the Fellowship Hospital’s Department Head or equivalent)
- Fellowship must be clinically based
- Fellowship program must be predominantly Spine focused (greater than 75% Spine)
- Fellowship Program to be at least 6 months in duration
- Fellowship Program must be based outside Australia
- The application period for the De Puy Spinal Bursary includes the calendar year following the last year for which the applicant was in an RACS registered training position in orthopaedic or neurosurgery; and further that no applicant who has already begun or completed a spinal fellowship is eligible.
To Apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org